Tuesday 24 January 2012

Effetre Colour testing #1

As someone who is new to glass making I often make beads which are wasted because the colours don't show up. Fed up with this I decided to do some test beads. Firstly I pulled stringers of each of the colours that I had and then placed dots onto plain white tubes.

So that other newbies might benefit I thought I would post the results here.

These are all Effetre transparent glasses on CIM peace (white). Please bear in mind that colours may view differently on different monitors.


As you can see, some colours show up really well and others are just a waste of time.

If you layer a white dot first, say on clear and then a dot of one of the above transparent efftre glasses you can see what the colour will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...