Thursday 8 March 2012

Today's torching and beads for sale

I got some time to torch today and it was pants! After 5 beads, all of which didn't go the way I wanted them to I decided to call it a day. My mojo obviously deserted me.

I have added a couple of sets of beads to Etsy though.


Description

A set of 7 lovely handmade lampwork glass beads decorated with frit bobbles. A base of transparent amber glass with a mix of teal, tourquoise and pale blue Also included are 6 Teal etched spacer beads and 14 pale amber spacer beads. A total of 27 beads.

Sizes.
7 x bobble beads varying in size from approx. 12.5mm x 10.5mm and 15mm x 12mm.
6x teal spacer beads approx. 11mm x 6 mm
14 x spale amber pacer beads approx. 10mm x 6mm



Description

A set of 7 lovely handmade lampwork glass beads decorated with frit bobbles. A base of transparent pale pink glass with a multicolour mix of frit bobbles. Also included are 10 pale pink etched spacer beads.

Sizes.
7 x beads approx. 14mm x 12mm
12 x spacer beads approx. 8mm x 5mm
They are made on a 2mm mandrel so the holes will be slightly bigger than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...