Saturday 30 June 2012

Sparkly Lentils


I think this is the first time I have sat down and made complete sets of beads at one time.

Yesterday I stumbled accross the blog of Dora Schubert. Unfortnately she seems to have given up lampworking for the time being which is such as shame as she has a wonderful talent.

So these lentils are inspired by her work.


I like to think I have made them my own by adding some sparkly dichro. I am really very pleased with the way they turned out, they got better as I went along.



These are to go on a necklace I am making. Believe it or not these are all made with the same glass. CIM Plum Unique and fine silver wire. The two on the left have come out a completely different colour. The only thinkg I can see that caused this is that they were in the kiln the longest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...