Thursday 22 November 2012

A little bit of sparkle.

I love a little bit of sparkle in my beads and you may have noticed the addition of some Cubic Zirconias to my work lately.

The big wheel bead in the centre and the two florals beads have cz's to the centres of the flowers.


There are also flowers in the centres of these little white flowers.
I have to say they are very hard to photograph. Next week I have a photographer coming round to give me some tips. Watch this space.

Anyway, the reason I am posting this is that I have found a supplier of Cubic Zirconias suitable for lampworking on Ebay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390485645002?var=660095692657&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Delivery is quick and I think the prices are very reasonable.

If you purchase them through Top Cashback you can get a little extra back too. Any of the Ebay cashback tabs will pay out regardless of what they say on them. If you would like to join, send me your email address and I will refer you. (gives me a little bonus for recommending them). I also use them to get money back on insurances.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the tip. https://www.givebackcashback.com/antrim-cinema

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...