Thursday 6 December 2012

Design Seeds

If you are ever looking for colour inspiration you can't go far wrong with Design Seeds. They take a picture and then choose a colour pallet from colours within the picture.

You can also follow them on Facebook http://design-seeds.com/index.php/search?hex=bdb9b9

I was inspired today with this pallet


Isn't it gorgeous? I have pulled out some colours from my glass stash

From the top down

CIM Plum Unique 658-3
Effetre Cool Green Tea
CIM Peacock Green, Reichenbach Antique Crystal
Effetre Purple, CIM Plum
Effetre Light Ivory

This is a little set that I selected from the beads I made last night:






In the end I used
Effetre Light Ivory
Effetre Cool Green Tea
CIM Plum Unique 658-3
Effetre Purple
a little Reichenbach Antique Crystal
and Silvered Ivory Stringer.






Could have perhaps done with a little more green in it but still nice all the same.

A cutesy little set which is now up for sale in my Etsy store.

I think this is also appropriate for the Craft Pimp monthly theme challenge of Kitsch, so I posted it there.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...