Saturday 29 December 2012

Etsy Update

I have been busy over the last few days taking photos and adding new stock to my Etsy store. Not easy when the days are so gloomy. I thought you might like to see a few of the beads I have made and put for sale, so here is my little montage:



This focal lentil was made using a recipe from Jacqueling Parkes (Gems in Bloom) tutorial 75 Lampwork Bead Recipes. It reminds me of one the painting of my favourite artists Monet. This one being The Japenese Bridge.











This one was upon the same lines but experimenting with a different glass. This definately speaks Monets Garden to me.









These are two pairs of little lentils which would look great as earrings. They have been etched for a matt finish.
And finally.... these 3 are the experimental beads I made for the Psychedelic set I made for the Frit Happens monthly theme challenge. I wasn't suer what to do with them but thought someone might like them so have put them up for sale at a bargain £10 for all 3.


Thanks for looking

Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...