Thursday 14 February 2013

My bead soup blog party partner

I've been paired up with my Bead Soup Blog partner and it's Cilla Watkins from British Colombia in Canada. Cilla is an old hand at the Bead Soup Blog Party as this is her 4th year, the first time for me.

You can read about Cilla on her blog Tell Your Girlfriends and see the beautiful jewellery she makes in her Etsy store.

We will reveal our designs for the Third Reveal date on the 13th of April, 2013.

I finally finished the beads last night to send (a bit behind). I can't show you what I am sending otherwise it won't be a surprise for Cilla but here is a disguised picture. I so hope she likes what I have made.



I can't wait to see what she has sent me, the picture on her blog post gives me no idea whatsoever.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHH, The suspense!! I can't wait to see your lovely beads in person!!!!
    Cilla

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...