Saturday 6 July 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 13 - Weeks 25 & 26/52

Yay! I'm organised and on time for once.

Wk 24

My first set of earrings were inspired using a technique I saw being used on my trip to Murano. They are actually made up of 1 bead but look like a stack of beads.

They evolved after I made myself this fun bright and colourful necklace (warning you might need your sunglasses for this one, the yellow bead is a bit on the bright side!)




Wk 26.

Back before I started lampworking I bought this set of beads from Galloway Beads


I loved the organic look of them and when I saw these gorgeous ceramic hearts from Bo Hully Beads I knew they would be a perfect match.

Made using Vintaj Brass findings.

Don't forget to have a look at the other participants makes for this week.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

2 comments:

  1. I really love that second pair, Linda! What a nice combination and those lampwork beads are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cool, Linda... the necklace is very eye-catching, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...