Thursday 13 March 2014

Bead Soups Arrived

Yay! My bead soup for SamWaghorn of Pale Moon Creations arrived yesterday, I was so excited and a little bit nervous at the same time. Would I like them, would I be able to come up with some designs using them? Anyone who is taking part will know how I feel.


So beautifully packaged !

and here's what I received

Aren't they gorgeous?

The gorgeous copper work is by Sam herself. Sam told me the focal, the cute little bead caps and the ring were made using deco emboss.

The green starfish pendant, beads and cream toggle flower came from Grubbi and the urchin beads from Blueberry Beads.

Rustic freshwater pearls, butter jade chips, vintage coral and puffed agate coins.

I am going to have so much fun with these, I already has some ideas going round my head.

This is what I sent to Sam





I hope she has fun with them!

You will have to wait now until the reveal on May 3rd.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

6 comments:

  1. Love how you photograph everything so beautifully, i really must practice mine. Glad you like them, and lovely blog.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both mixes are amazing. I'm sure gorgeous creations will be made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Both soups are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both soups look really fun, going to be hard to wait until May.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both soups look super yummy, can't wait to see how you'll work with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE both of the soups! Yours is so fun and colorful, while the one you received is so earthy. can't wait to see what you do with it!!!! (oh and your flower toggles are super awesome!)

    (blogger won't recognize my wordpress....boooooo)

    ~Alainn Jewelry
    (alainnjewelry.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...