Friday 5 December 2014

Craft Event at The New Rembrandt Gallery

So this week I have been doing a craft event at The New Rembrandt Gallery in Newport here on the Isle of Wight. It's been a bit quiet but as I have an internet connection I have been able to catch up on some much needed work and have been sitting here making jewellery as well.

Here is a photo of my stand....


....isn't it funny how you don't notice things like the flower that had fallen off of one of the picture frames until you have posted the photo online!

On the left of my stand you can see the Snow Queen Necklace that I entered into the British Bead Awards. After I received my award I wrote to my local paper with all the details and told them that it would be on display at this event so they waited to publish it until last Friday. Here is a photo of the article.


It's always nice to be featured in a local paper.

Tomorrow is the last day that I will be at the Gallery so please pop by and have a look at the jewellery I have for sale. There are also 11 other crafters here ranging from Paper cuts to pictures on candles.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...